Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Call to Obediance...my testamony

   “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. – Matthew 6:31-33

My wife and I, recently have been going on trips to Redding, CA, Denver, CO, and finally San Jose, CA. for the last 2 months. we have been on a quest to find a place where we felt would be the best place to learn how to walk in the Spirit, do what Jesus told us to do, and be surrounded by totally like minded believers to help sharpen us.  The major focus however was also to get my son, Josiah, completely healed from SMA. (spinal muscular atrophy)

    We just returned from an unexpected trip to San Jose, where we were just visiting to see if the group (school of obedience) we herd of there would be something to consider being a part of. I was offered a management job at Chipotle Restaurant in Gilbert AZ right before I left with the my family. the trip should have lasted only three days. however i was not prepared for what happened next.




 
     Those guys in San Jose's school of Obedience truly are starting a Revolution! The atmosphere in the house, full of 12 people plus my family, tearing apart the scriptures looking for the way Jesus handled and did things. Going out and sending people to homes casting out devils and healing the sick! Changing mindsets and getting people to give their lives to Jesus every day! who wouldn't be WRECKED after seeing such a thing.

I was taught how Jesus made me a king and a son. how when i speak i have authority and power to change things that be as though they aren't to be as they should. I have life in my tongue.

Needless to say, I ended up extending my trip to a week, and Melissa had to call off work, meaning she would have to pass up on much needed pay. Having no paid time off, I spoke in Faith and as a king, and declared that she will be paid for not working. and they would let her call off without question.

  We ended up going to Redding Ca, on Friday and spending the weekend there healing people from Bethel Church. and I was sent along with two cars full of students from the school of obedience, to "the Call" in Sacramento, Ca.  that was a day never to forget. we walked around praying for sick people all day long. I got 20 people healed, not to mention all the healings that the people that I came with had. legs growing out, scar tissue on face disappearing, broken wrist healed, arthritis healed, lower back and shoulder pains healed..etc it was great. I also got to speak life into all of them and change their mindset on how God loves them. I am BIG on showing you who you are in Christ, and what your abilities are now that you are a Son.

   Josiah was prayed for everyday by the students. There was a night where they all did shifts praying for him until 6am!!! Where do you find Christians that do that today?  The next morning he was able to pull himself over to his side from his back with his own strength. Come On Jesus!!!

    Ryan, Brandon and Dennis showed us good examples on how to trust in God to take care of ALL our financial needs. and be free to live the gospel without any distractions.

  So, we left San Jose with a commitment of forsaking our lives forever to follow Christ and live the life of the Gospel everyday. We committed to returning to San Jose by October 1st.  that would mean that we have to sell everything we own. Get out of our rental agreement 6 months early, Melissa quit her awesome paying job, Josiah giving up his insurance and physical therapy. So worth it, if you can see how much people are getting set free!!!


   Remember how i spoke that Melissa would get paid for not working that weekend? well, she got paid!!!
thank you Jesus. i am a king. just an example of how good my father is.

I just want to encourage you guys. What are you doing that you were never called to do? Know that Jesus loves you, and He is waiting for you to manifest the kingdom through you into this world.
I am now free to live as Christ. nothing holding me back from sharing His life through me.

The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; – Luke 4:18
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” – Mark 16:15-18

Blessings

1 comment: